Love turkey or chicken with dressing? Cooking for one or two? You don’t have to wait for holidays to enjoy a side of stuffing. Do what I do and make stuffin’ muffins. Keep them in the freezer and use only what you need.
- 8 oz. bag of stuffing bread, your choice
- 12 oz. broth or homemade stock, either turkey or chicken
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup egg substitute (or 1 egg)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray the cups of a 12 cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine stuffing bread, broth, onion, celery, and egg substitute.
- Using a scoop or two spoons, fill each muffin cup with 1/12th of the stuffing.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until muffins are brown around the edges.
- Serve immediately. Cool leftover muffins completely and freeze in an airtight container or individual freezer storage bags.
Defrost and heat a muffin whenever you want a side of stuffing!