This breakfast qualifies as hasty and tasty! It’s also low carb and low fat. All you need to make two are:
- 1 cup Egg Beaters Southwestern
- 2 Olé Tortillas (Extreme Wellness)
- 2 ounces Kraft 2% Milk Mexican Cheese
- Cooking spray
- (Optional) chopped cooked turkey sausage
- Preheat 8” skillet over medium heat.
- Warm each tortilla in dry skillet then transfer tortilla to plate.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour Egg Beaters into skillet and cover. Reduce heat.
- When Egg Beaters apprear cooked, top with cheese.
- Cover skillet and remove from heat. Allow cheese 2-3 minutes to melt.
- Divide cooked Egg Beaters and serve half on each tortilla.
- Fold or roll into a burrito and enjoy!
One serving is approximately 212 calories, yet provides a filling satisfying breakfast. 😋